Insurance for Business Property and Earnings

As a business owner,your assets as well as your earning should be insured in case a disaster or an emergency strikes and causes damage to your property and resources.

Some insurance products that can help mitigate risks to business equipment and premises include:

• Property insurance — Property insurance will cover the property and buildings owned by your business in the event of destruction or damage due to things like fire and other perils.

• Contents insurance — This covers assets that you store at your business premises, whether your business premises are owned or leased.

• Business interruption insurance — If you need to shut down your business temporarily due to a fire or other peril, business interruption insurance will cover your loss of earnings until you are able to operate your business again.

• Vehicle insurance — You will need to insure any vehicles that your business owns. If you use personal vehicles for business purposes, be sure to advise your insurance company.

These products are available through our partners at, Bow Valley Insurance.

To get a quote, simply give them a call at (403) 297-9400 or fill out this online request for a quote.

Make sure to mention that you are a member of SPARK The Energy Credit Union to qualify for our special group rate.